28 jun 2016

Becoming vegan againg??????

                                                                                      Wow What Was I thinking???!!!
                                 
I became a vegan when I was 24 0r 25 years old , I was coming out of a really bad break up with my fiance of 7 years. So I want to showed him what he was losing by losing weight and getting in shape (typical female reaction it didn't work LOL). 

In that crazy idea I discover a new way of living Veganism and ironically I  follow it for 3 years bets time of my life.Them  BOOM; I got pregnant yeaaaa!....with my one and only ms Jada my rock and my heart. During and after pregnancy I was craving meat and junk food ( well typical Dominica culture is the baby that is craving for those thing and if you don't give into those craving  your baby would come out looking like that stake you are craving RIGHT) so I gave in into my cravings and with constant recommendation of my family members I started to eat meats and everything else. Well 6 years later I'm going back to been vegan. And my lil Jada is doing it with me also. 

She is 6 years old now and weights 99 pounds not good. I'm 33 years old and I weight 220 LB NOT GOOD. SO ON MONDAY JUNE 20 2016  our new journey began. Well today is June 28 2016 and I can assure you that its not easy at all to do this, but I'm not giving up. You know what happens when you go from eating poison to eating REAL FOOD  uuuummmm. 


its not pretty your body begins to detox of everything bad that you been putting into it all of this years; STUFFS starts to come out in ways you can only experience for yourself. So to give a pic I  FEELING LIKE A BIG BAG OF POOP LOL.But I know for sure that after this days pass; I will feel like a a new person with lot of energy and a better way of seen thinks. wish me luck. Here are the reason why someone star to detox once they start living a healthier life style.

If your diet regularly consists of meat products, processed meats, fried foods and dairy products such as butter, milk and ice-cream and you move to a healthy vegan diet then you may experience some detoxification symptoms. This may occur when the body is moving from an acidic and overburdened state to a more alkaline and healthy state, and can be a sign that the body is re-balancing and trying to regain health.

These signs may include headaches, sinus congestion or a running nose, discomfort in the digestive system, perhaps some pimples on the skin and feeling tired and irritable or not quite optimal for a few days to a week. If your body has been highly acidic and undernourished by your previous diet you may experience cold-like symptoms as the body tries to cleanse itself by eliminating mucous from the body. Bowel movements will probably increase. Urination may increase as you take in more fluid from the fruits and vegetables.

Remember these symptoms can be due to a previous diet that burdened the body and digestive system. As a new, healthy vegan diet is adopted with an abundance of plant nutrients, vitamins and minerals, the body may put more energy into clearing old waste and trying to bring health and vitality to parts of the body that have been stressed.

Cambio de creencias con PNL